AD HOC BIKE NIGHTS - members recommendations

MEMBERS SUGGESTIONS FOR AD HOC BIKE NIGHTS

Thanks to all contributors

Leicestershire
A midweek event I enjoy most is actually in Liecestershire, at a village named Ashby Folville (turn off the B6047 at Great Dalby). On the 2nd Tuesday evening of the month there's a massive gathering of classic cars, bikes and scooters on the cricket pitch and all arround the village. I usually try to arrive there mid-afternoon ready for the gates opening about 5pm.

If the weather's good, I hope to go on Tuesday, 12th of May. It's about 20 miles from Grantham, and if anyone would like to join me for the run over there, ring me on 01476 566578 or e-mail me thermalist@gmail.com.

Regards, Barry Noble. 

North Yorks
  We often have a rideout on Sundays to Fridaythorpe to the Cafe Bikersbarn at Seaways services.Another is the Whistlestop cafe in Whitby. The Flask Inn  near Whitby is also a good place. Dave the Landlord is Bikerfriendly.Its a great B and B. We have stayed a few times and always found it comfy and good value.Hope this is of the kind info You are looking for. Safe and Happy Travels.Hilda and Frenchie French.      

LINCOLNSHIRE
Tuesday night country Kitchen CafĂ©, Waddington,  formerly boundary cafe. A15 south of Lincoln from 6.30pm

Derbyshire
Anchor at Okerthorpe on a Thursday night in Derbyshire about 5 miles from Matlock reg

Derbyshire
Triumph World at chesterfield on a most sundays just turn up and they have a ride out

Notts
Second and fourth Wednesdays April to October, The Plough, Town Street, South Leverton, Retford, Notts. Classic Bike Night though many moderns too - gets very busy.

Lincolnshire
Halfway Heroes MCC meet at the Monson Arms on Skellingthorpe Road Lincoln every Weds from 7pm. We have a business meeting on the last Wed of each month but any other time all bikers are welcome to join us for a drink and a chat.

Lincs Bike Nights

http://www.lincolnshirebikenights.com/